25.2.10

__ Kissing love on the lips of morning __


Kissing love on the lips of morning
" . . . there is a simple girl in a light violet dress . . . she holds her hands on her lap . . . the buildings here are low . . . I know who I'm . . .
I was born in Patterson, NJ . . . Richie my buddy says , this girl she's from Hackensack . That's not next door . . . I can dance on the dance floor, fly with her . The wind will carry me like a seed . . . last week we met down by the Patterson railroad-tracks . . . the sun was low . I swear when she looked at me there was a violet light in her eyes . . . as pale as new born kittens eyes . . . a color born in a place I've never been before . . . she held my hand all night . . . I kissed love on the lips of morning."

words: (c) 2010 blt
painting: "la jeune fille au corsage à pois" Amedeo Modiliagni